1) If Northern Transylvania had not gone to Romania at the end of the Second World War, Would the culture be different than what it is now?
2) Before the Roman invaded the Dacia provinces (a part of Transylvania) what methods of culture was there?
3) Name at least 10 distinct and unique cultures of Transylvania.
4) Which of these cultures are still within Transylvania?
5) What was to you the most important historical event to happen in Transylvania?
I'll be giving my answers at a later date to give you time to respond to these.